Summer Holidays 2018.
School closes for the Summer on Friday July 20th. Y1-Y6 return to school on Thursday September 6th. Nursery and Reception classes return to school week beginning Monday September 10th. I look forward to welcoming everyone back to school in September.
Our School Mission Statement:
We welcome everyone into our community in order to Live, Love and Learn together in the light and example of the life of Christ.
Welcome to the website of St. Margaret Mary's Catholic Primary School.
Our website has lots of information about our school and we hope you find it both interesting and informative. It is updated regularly with newsletters, diary dates and updates about life at St.Margaret Mary's.
Thank you for visiting. We hope to see you again soon.
New Things on our Web
- 20 Jul 18: School Newsletters and Autumn term diary dates.
- 20 Jul 18: Latest Parish Newsletters.
- 20 Jul 18: SEND Information Report for 2018/19.
- 20 Jul 18: Updated Privacy Notice on our Policies page.
- 20 Jul 18: Children in Nursery celebrated the end of their topic with a Teddy Bears Picnic.
- 20 Jul 18: Year 4 enjoyed a visit to Aston Hall.
- 20 Jul 18: Year 2 took part in a Roman soldier workshop at Birmingham Museum.
- 20 Jul 18: As part of their topic on Plants, Year 3 enjoyed a trip to Packwood House.
- 20 Jul 18: Nursery children met lots of different animals at Ash End Farm.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 20 July, 2018