October Half Term 2020
Thank you to everyone for their support in settling the children back into school. The children (Rec-Y6) return on Thursday November 5th. Nursery start school on Monday November 2nd.
Our School Mission Statement:
We welcome everyone into our community in order to Live, Love and Learn together in the light and example of the life of Christ.
Welcome to the website of St. Margaret Mary's Catholic Primary School.
Our website has lots of information about our school and we hope you find it both interesting and informative. It is updated regularly with newsletters, diary dates and updates about life at St.Margaret Mary's.
Thank you for visiting. We hope to see you again soon.
New Things on our Web
- 24 Oct 20: School Newsletter.
- 16 Oct 20: School Newsletter.
- 16 Oct 20: Latest Parish Newsletter.
- 16 Oct 20: New school meals Menu for after half term.
- 10 Oct 20: School Newsletter.
- 10 Oct 20: A profile of school Governor Mrs Michaela Timofte.
- 08 Oct 20: Photos of our Head Boy and Girl.
- 08 Oct 20: Photos of this year's Liturgy Leaders and School Council members.
- 07 Oct 20: A new page on the Unicef Rights Respecting School Award.
- 07 Oct 20: Updated school Staff List.
- 07 Oct 20: Catch-up learning timetable on our Extra Curricular page.
- 07 Oct 20: New class photographs on each of our year group pages.
- 03 Oct 20: Latest Parish Newsletter.
- 02 Oct 20: School Newsletter.
- 01 Oct 20: Each year group explored a different artist on our Art Day.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 24 October, 2020