COVID-19 RESPONSE: SCHOOL CLOSURE
School is now closed to everyone except the vulnerable and the families of key workers. It is essential that everyone stays at home. Please take care.
For further information about how to access the Free School Meals Digital Supermarket Vouchers please read this Guide Book (pdf).
Home Learning (Covid-19 Response)
In response to the school closure due to the Covid-19 outbreak, please visit our new page of Home Learning packs and activities for children to complete whilst staying at home.
Our School Mission Statement:
We welcome everyone into our community in order to Live, Love and Learn together in the light and example of the life of Christ.
Welcome to the website of St. Margaret Mary's Catholic Primary School.
Our website has lots of information about our school and we hope you find it both interesting and informative. It is updated regularly with newsletters, diary dates and updates about life at St.Margaret Mary's.
Thank you for visiting. We hope to see you again soon.
New Things on our Web
- 01 Apr 20: Easter Home Learning activities for all year groups.
- 27 Mar 20: A new page of Home Learning activities for children during school closure.
- 27 Mar 20: Parents' Letter re: School closure update
- 21 Mar 20: Parents' Letter re: School closure and response.
- 21 Mar 20: Parish Letter re: Measures in place in response to Covid-19.
- 19 Mar 20: Parents' Letter re: Coronavirus update and ongoing situation.
- 19 Mar 20: Latest Parish Newsletter.
- 19 Mar 20: Online Daily Readings and Mass to watch from home.
- 17 Mar 20: Parents' Letter re: Coronavirus update and impact on events.
- 14 Mar 20: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 10 Mar 20: Latest Parish Newsletter.
- 10 Mar 20: School Newsletter.
- 05 Mar 20: A list of Governing Board member interests and sub-committees.
- 04 Mar 20: Updated Pupil Premium Grant Report for 2019/20.
- 04 Mar 20: Equality Objectives Statement on our Policies page.
- 03 Mar 20: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 03 Mar 20: Latest Parish Newsletter.
- 01 Mar 20: Curriculum Overviews for Spring Term 2.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 1 April, 2020