Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices, frequently requested forms and other documents that are relevant to our parents.
For further information about our school, or to request any of our policies/documents in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school. Please state if you would like the documents in large print.
- Anti-Bullying Policy - 2019
- Behaviour and Expectations Policy - 2019
- Best Value Statement - 2019
- Care and Control Policy - 2019
- Charging and Remissions Policy - 2019
- Complaints Policy - 2019
- Data Protection Policy - 2019
- Extremism (No Platform For) Policy - 2019
- Freedom of Information Policy - 2019
- Health and Safety, First Aid and Medicines Policy - 2019
- Internet and Email Acceptable Use Policy - 2019
- Privacy Notice - 2019
- Race Equality Policy - 2019
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy - 2019
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Policy - 2019
The Governors of St. Margaret Mary's Catholic Primary School adheres strictly to our admission criteria. Our policies and timetables are below. If you have any queries about any aspect of the admissions process then please don?t hesitate to contact us at school.
- Admissions Policy - 2020/21 DRAFT FOR CONSULTATION
- Admissions Policy - 2019/20
- Admission Appeals Timetable - 2020
- Admission Appeals Timetable - 2019
All documents on this page are in pdf format.